Learning how to talk to others about your business is a vital component to your success. Lets take a look at this video once again.
When I go out and blitz it’s my goal to meet new people, raise awareness, have fun and build my team. I want to make appointments to wrap people, sign Loyal Customers, book parties and so on. I want to drive new business, bottom line! I use my blitz cards as my business card. I use them blitzing, networking, as party invites and I leave them behind every where I go. So be sure to order a large quantity. I recommend the $25 or $30 increments.
Types of Blitzing:
- Team Scavenger Blitz
- Set aside a few hours a week. Give away a Free Wrap each month.
- Phantom Blitzing (Leave blitz cards in every public location you can think of!)
Tips for Success:
- Capture their info
- Be ready to wrap at all times
- Carry your brag book
- Have your Calendar ready to book individual appts and parties
- Offer “daily” specials. (Anyone who books a party today will get FREE chin wraps for all guests that attend!)
If we haven’t had an opportunity to Blitz together yet, let’s be sure to schedule a time before the end of this week!